Jack of all trades?
Film school makes a bitch out of you…I mean a jack of all trades.
While not focused on these areas, I managed to dabble in camera, art, and production.
What’s better than knowing the basics to assisst a production–
The perfect apprentice for a large production, right?
1. Jahannam – Clapper/Loader
2. Sorre moi encore – Cinematographer
1. NLR Campaign (Agile Films) – Set Dresser
2. Arena – Costume
3. Snail & Tortoise – Prop Master
1. When the Rain Sets In – Runner
2. Agile Films – Intern
3. Rosemary’s Blood – 1st AD